Innes Gardens Memorial Park Crematorium and Lawn Cemetery staff are available to discuss our pre-arranged & pre-planned memorial and cremation options.
This allows you to ensure that your wishes and memorial choice are recorded. At an emotional and confusing time, your family will then have the comfort of knowing that your wishes are being carried out, without the financial worries on those left to make the arrangements.
Planning ahead has many advantages and:
- Ensures your special wishes are recorded
- Eliminates any confusion about what you may have wanted
- Provides a permanent memorial for future generations
- Allows you to choose the type of memorial, inscription and decorative features you want to be remembered by
- Relieves family and friends of the financial responsibilities
Factors to consider
Before you make any decisions about pre-arranging your memorial, you should consider:
- The type of memorial you would like
- How much money you want to spend
- Any specific information you would like inscribed on the memorial
- Any special wishes from your family or friends
- If any other family members will require a memorial at a later date
For more information
If you would like more information on cremations and memorials, or the benefits of pre-arranging and pre-paying, please call in and see us.